OUR CODE OF ETHICS
Engage in open & respectful communication. Build trust through transparent practices. Honor confidentiality. Refuse discrimination. Always thrive for the best outcomes.
These values are directly reflected in our practice:
- Our services are most relevant for students that don't have a school counsellor or little access to them.
- We encourage students to aim high while remaining honest and realistic in our advice.
- We help students find their "hook" to stand out, knowing that there are no "back-doors" to university.
- We maximize chances of admission and we refuse false statements in an application.
- Even if some university offers might be "likely", they can never be guaranteed.
- We facilitate contacts with admission officers for the support they can provide, not to negotiate an offer.
- We contact the student's school to provide support when need be, but we don't influence grades.
- We guide and support students through the essay writing process but we don't write essays for them.
- We guide, follow-up and remind deadlines but, ultimately, the student has to take responsibility.
- We are there every step of the way but we don't access the student's emails or personal accounts.
- We provide guidance to organize and support the testing strategy, but we don't do test prep ourselves.
- We can explore scholarships and share financial aid resources but we can’t guarantee the outcome.
- We answer questions about students' visas but we can’t predict the issue of a specific visa application.
- We send reminders when needed but we can't apply on behalf of the student.
- We commit to reply to all queries within 24h, Monday to Friday, outside of our scheduled holidays.